Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been a long time since the last post. Since February, I've won three debate tournaments, competed in Science Olympiad, finished 3 AP exams, got elected president of the honor society, and had amazing experiences in every way - spiritual, intellectual, and physical. I'll probably do some hindsight posts eventually.

It's the time of year when TV networks reevaluate their show lineups and cancel series and revamp others.  For now, everything is in flux for next year till the fall. The one constant for this blog will always be the successful "Conversing on Controversy". We'll be doing that every Thursday without fail. Everything else is up in the air.

This is going to be the "Great Summer Experiment". I'm going to try different things so prepare to be surprised. From June 20th through August 1st, I'm going to Minnesota for Debate Nationals and then India and Israel. I'll do my best to keep you posted about my travels as well as hopefully photo-blog it.

Tuesdays are random, but I'm going to try doing op-eds. As always, I'm open for guest posts so feel free to chime in. If you are a fellow blogger and would like to do a blog v. blog debate, I'd be delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment