I thought I'd take a look back at this year and the posts which were most popular...
5. Tuesdays with Lewis: Social Mores
This was the first post I wrote this fall so it probably attracted more attention. I know it generated discussion from my friends.
Unique Page Views: 111
4. 5 Reasons why Barack Obama will be our president till 2016
Back in January, I debated whether I should put my predictions on record. Now, I'm happy I did. This post got decent views back then, but people revisited it after the election, boosting the total count.
Unique Page Views: 119
3. Did Miracles End with the Apostles?
I offered a Charismatic perspective that was bound to get some thoughtful reactions - I enjoyed the comments and conversations it started...
Unique Page Views: 155
2. Thoughts from the Shower: Compassion and Political Philosophy
I laid out my personal political philosophy in the form of a play. It wasn't any masterpiece, but I think people did enjoy it.
Unique Page Views: 155
1. 10 Problems with the Avengers
I got a ton of hits thanks to Google - a lot of people searching "avengers problems" got my blog.
Unique Page Views: 402
5. Tuesdays with Lewis: Social Mores
This was the first post I wrote this fall so it probably attracted more attention. I know it generated discussion from my friends.
Unique Page Views: 111
4. 5 Reasons why Barack Obama will be our president till 2016
Back in January, I debated whether I should put my predictions on record. Now, I'm happy I did. This post got decent views back then, but people revisited it after the election, boosting the total count.
Unique Page Views: 119
3. Did Miracles End with the Apostles?
I offered a Charismatic perspective that was bound to get some thoughtful reactions - I enjoyed the comments and conversations it started...
Unique Page Views: 155
2. Thoughts from the Shower: Compassion and Political Philosophy
I laid out my personal political philosophy in the form of a play. It wasn't any masterpiece, but I think people did enjoy it.
Unique Page Views: 155
1. 10 Problems with the Avengers
I got a ton of hits thanks to Google - a lot of people searching "avengers problems" got my blog.
Unique Page Views: 402
No comments:
Post a Comment