Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Week: Getting back to school...

So this was a more quiet week. We got a new electric keyboard!! I'm having fun trying out different jams and sounds. Maybe I'll record one of my covers some day and post it. :) It depends if you guys want to hear it :P.



But mostly, I'm getting back to the grind. I've got a lot on my plate - Science Olympiad, Debate, 4 speech events, SATs on the 28th, plus a full regular school workload. So yeah. I'm really learning how to manage my time like never before (thanks to my dad).

This Friday, as honor society VP, I organized Operation Sandwich (See previous post) as well as sat through a college panel. What we do is we invite 4 home schooled kids who are now in college to answer questions about their college experience. Like "what's been your biggest challenge", "what are you studying", etc. I was friends with all of the alumni on the panel so it was wonderful to see them all again and hear how they are doing.

Oh, and I also had AP Calculus midterms, Spanish unit tests, AP Psychology unit tests. Did I mention I'm prepping for English midterms and writing a short story for English class (worth 20% of my grade) in addition to all of the above?

Did I say this was a more quiet week? LOL.

What's new with you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment